Day 23 → A YouTube video
Day 24 → Whatever tickles your fancy
In the same vein:
Day 25 → Your day, in great detail
This is meant to be Xmas Day, so:
Got up late. Had roast chicken, roast spuds, gravy and carrots for lunch with bro and mum. Lurked on the sofa rather than go out for a walk. Went to grans for the Dale family Xmas dinner. Nearly went over on the ice in the yard. Possibly ate too much. Was entertained by the children and the pup (I say pup, but she's not a young Westie), but was generally feeling anti-social. Got really tired really early. Home. Faffed. Bit of reading. Sleep.
Day 26 → Your week, in great detail
See the regular journal.
Day 27 → This month, in great detail
See the regular journal.
Day 28 → This year, in great detail
- Went to 3-4 live wrestling shows (TNA and WWE) over the year.
- Did monthly sessions watching the TNA wrestling main events with Val, Aly and Alex.
- Went out for meals out with work a couple of times, and for random social meals with Lucy, Wayne, Chris & Lee and folk.
- Dressed up as Nacho Libre for the office Xmas bash.
- January, got a new manager at work, who's basically been teaching me how to do my job. I've gone from being stressed, swamped and out of my depth, to a functional state.
- January, also started wargaming every Tuesday with the Hammer'n'Ales club in Hucknall, and have been doing that every week. This is the first time in years I've done this on such a regular basis. Been playing Warmachine rather than the traditional Games Workshop games.
- Stripped and decorated my dining room (what was the old living room) from this to this, and my bedroom, in the first half of the year. Also cleared the garden, but stalled on that, so it's more of a wasteland at the moment, and stalled on decorating the other two rooms that need doing.
- Went to various gigs in the autumn. There was nothing in the first half of the year, then everything came at once.
- Went to Andrea & Sam's wedding, Jon & Kerry's wedding, Markachu's airsofting stag expedition and followup airsofting expedition.
- Got burgled in the autumn. They took very little, as I interrupted them, but the insurance payout for replacements was impressive, and did nicely cover the excess I ended up paying on the broken window.
- Camped out at Bloodstock. Was fun, but we've got to take a less involved tent next time.
- Painted a lot of toy soldiers.
- Sporadically went to the gym. The best stage was when I started going for a short workout before work.
Day 29 → Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Damnation, Deathfest, Bloodstock and Hellfest festival, maybe set a date for getting married, go camping in Edale and Cornwall, finish decorating the house, lose a stone and a half, win a game against Rich, build a table for the Leadbelt wargame convention in the autumn, ummm...
Day 30 → Whatever tickles your fancy
Have a poem. http://www.online-literature.com/yeats/780/